If you were listening to the SoCal Restaurant Show this past Saturday, you would have heard about the Long Beach Kitchen Ink 2017 calendar, featuring local chefs and their tattoos.
The organizers of Dine LBC – Long Beach Restaurant Week have launched the Long Beach Kitchen Ink 2017 Calendar featuring stunning photos of 13 Long Beach chefs and one local urban farm owner, for each of the 12 months, plus front and back covers.
The 14 photos in the calendar include:
- Chef Thomas Vertl, Vue Bar & Restaurant atop the Holiday Inn Long Beach Airport (opening scheduled for December 2016)
- Chef Chuck Abair, Saint & Second
- Chef Allison Kripp, volunteer at Beacon for Him Ministries Homeless Outreach
- Chef Dave McLennan, James Republic
- Chef/Owner Art Gonzalez, Panxa Cocina and Roe Seafood
- Chef Kyle Isago, Sura Korean BBQ & Tofu House
- Chef/Owner Tony Larios, Honduras Kitchen
- Chef Andrew Herman, Padre Latin Table & Craft Cocktails
- Chef Tim Balen, Berlin Bistro
- Chef “T” Visoth Ouk, The Federal Bar
- Chef Juan Carlos Olvera, The Sky Room
- Chef/Owner Chris Lilis, The Pizza Place & Garden Café
- Chef/Owner Paul Buchanan, Primal Alchemy Catering
- Sasha Kanno, Founder of Farm Lot 59
Long Beach Restaurant Week founder Terri Henry conceived the idea after seeing a “Kitchen Ink” feature in OC Weekly several years ago. She was looking to bring the concept to Long Beach but wanted to put a unique spin on it, hence the calendar idea was born. Seasoned photographer John Gilhooley, who shot the OC Weekly feature in 2010, was sought out and tapped to provide the photography.
The Dine LBC “Long Beach Kitchen Ink” Calendar is priced at $19 plus tax and shipping and is now available for pre-sale on the Dine LBC and Dine LBC Originals websites.
Only 800 calendars will be printed and quantity discounts are available. The calendar will be in stock and ready to ship mid-October.
I have a calendar for one lucky reader to win. Please leave a comment and tell me why you would like to win this calendar.